The Graffiti Prevention Grants provide funding for councils to partner with their communities to develop and deliver projects to prevent graffiti vandalism in local communities.
$5,000 to $25,000 (GST excl) per project.
Who can apply?
Victorian councils only
To be eligible, councils must partner with community stakeholders, such as community, resident and sporting groups, schools, local police, small businesses and traders’ associations.
The Graffiti Prevention Grants are now closed. Refer to the list of projects funded under the 2016-17 round of graffiti grants. A full list of projects funded since this program commenced can be found here.
Types of projects that may be funded
Initiatives may include, but are not limited to:
- environmental design initiatives to cover walls vulnerable to graffiti vandalism such as vertical gardens and plants, murals and public art
- place-based activities that encourage space activation and community ownership to care for an area which is a graffiti hotspot
- graffiti removal activities and resources for use by project partners that form part of broader graffiti prevention efforts
- anti-graffiti education initiatives to engage the community, in particular young people
- Grant Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Anti-Graffiti Education
- Project Management Plan template
- Budget Plan template
- Sample Funding Agreement
Check out some of the projects we have previously funded on the Featured Projects page of this website. There are also a range of videos on our YouTube channel including case study presentations and graffiti education and awareness videos produced through previous graffiti prevention projects.
For general enquiries about these grants, email email@example.com or phone 1300 221 249.
For technical issues when applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9320 6888 on this website when the grants open.