Delivering crime prevention capability building activities to continue developing the skills and knowledge of community partners and stakeholders and support the development, implementation, and evaluation of community-led initiatives and solutions to improve community safety.
The learning priorities of current and future stakeholders will drive the design of capability building activities. Feedback from recent stakeholder consultation identified the following topics as areas of interest:
- Understanding crime prevention
- Increasing protective factors in your communities
- How to co-design with communities
- How to engage with young people
- Monitoring and evaluation of programs
If you would like to know more you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org