The following resources are available to assist you to manage your project. All resources for grants applications can also be found on the relevant grants program pages.
To find the right template, select the relevant program for your project below.
Building Safer Communities Grants Program
A number of resources are available to assist with the development of the Building Safer Communities applications.
- Crime prevention project management tips
- Engaging Victoria Police in your project
- Evaluation Toolkit
- Fact sheet: Applying a placemaking approach
- Local Data and Statistics
- Measuring Perceptions of Crime and Safety survey tool
- Resources for developing evidence-based crime prevention initiatives
- Urban Design and Crime factsheets
Resources relevant for all grant programs
Graffiti Prevention Grants
Public Safety Infrastructure Fund
To download the right template, click on the template from your grants round. From Round 5 (2016-17 onwards), reporting is done online in SmartyGrants, so there are no templates to download.