The August issue of In Focus features:
- A new video about a youth crime prevention project that is changing lives in Melbourne’s north.
- An update on the Community Safety Networks Project, with six new communities joining the project - giving residents a greater voice in Victoria Police’s ongoing efforts to combat crime
- Results of a recent survey of local councils about the impact of their graffiti prevention projects on graffiti in their communities.
- New Australian research that could contribute to better planned and safer neighbourhoods.
- Crime prevention initiatives being delivered in Melbourne’s north west.
- And much more…