Under the Building Safer Communities Program Victorian councils, not-for-profit organisations and other stakeholders will have the opportunity to apply for grant funding under two competitive grant streams.
The following resources may assist with the development of the Building Safer Communities applications.
- Crime prevention project management tips
- Engaging Victoria Police in your project
- Evaluation Toolkit
- Fact sheet: Applying a placemaking approach
- Fact sheet: Theory of Change
- Local Data and Statistics
- Measuring Perceptions of Crime and Safety survey tool
- Resources for developing evidence-based crime prevention initiatives
- Urban Design and Crime fact sheets